Kalder by PBN Controls has a reputation for success in specialized environments such as Supermarkets, Commercial & Industrial HVAC and Controls.
Kalder by PBN Controls is searching for an IT Network Technician to join our monitoring team in our Burlington, Ontario office.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will be a point of contact with grocery stores to support computer and network hardware.
- Remotely troubleshoot, diagnose, and when necessary, coordinate the replacement of failed hardware
- Provisioning of hardware for new store installations
- Supporting technicians in the field during installation
- Troubleshooting network equipment over the phone with clients
- Configuring, administering, patching, and shell scripting Ubuntu Linux
- Subnetting and routing of IP
- Troubleshooting VPNs and MPLS
- Switching and VLANs
- Working with LTE networking and/or CradlePoint routers
- Analysis of networks with Wireshark/tcpdump
- Working with SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, DNS, and VNC
- Recording issues in the ticketing system
- Minimum of a College diploma in Computer Networking or Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in an IT role (preferred); minimum 1 year of experience in an IT role
- 1+ years’ experience in a call centre role (preferred); minimum of 6 months experience in a call centre role