Kalder by PBN Controls has a reputation for success in specialized environments such as Supermarkets, Commercial & Industrial HVAC and Controls.
Kalder by PBN Controls is searching for 4 Monitoring & Integration Technicians in our Burlington, Ontario office.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidates will use documented solutions to troubleshoot technical problems involving computing devices.
- Supporting the integration of multiple software and hardware components using appropriate network architecture
- Installing and maintaining the operations of a variety of computer hardware, software, and networked systems
- Configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining a variety of computer systems in accordance with documented functional requirements
- Contributing to the analysis, building, testing, implementation, and maintenance of applications system alarms and alerts
- Applying knowledge of security issues related to computing devices
- Integrating Kalder systems
- Executing and prioritizing projects
- Troubleshooting and creatively solving problems
- Working within the monitoring & integration team utilizing custom software, data reduction, and analytical tools to support customers
- Minimum of a 2-year Technician program in either: Computers, Software Development, Controls, Refrigeration, HVAC, or Mechanical Engineering
- Competence in Computer Engineering with both hardware and software skills
- Experience with automation and programmable logic controllers, computer networking, and web applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual in French or Spanish, an asset